In 1980, Dick Webster, co-founder and first manager of WOLC Christian radio, felt called to begin a church. He and his wife Ginger Webster announced it in their local newspaper and thus Living Stones began. On September 25, 2005, their son Rick Webster accepted pastoral responsibility. Pastor Rick went home to be with the Lord in April 2012. David Hudson and Martin Wolf now serve as our pastors.
- that the Bible is the inspired authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, and miracles
- in His sacrifice of His life for ours on the cross, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory
- that it is necessary to be born again in order to go to heaven. We believe salvation cannot be earned by good deeds. It is freely given.
- in being baptized as a sign of our commitment to Christ
- in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit are operational in the Church today.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
At out church you can expect
- Worship in Spirit and truth
- Strong support and prayer for evangelical local and foreign missions
- Encouragement and support for a variety of evangelical outreaches, both corporate and individually by members of the congregation
- Blessings, prayers and support for Israel.
- Commitment to development of the fruit of the Spirit in God's people.
- Serve the wounded in the body of Christ, helping them to be healed and restored.
Worship lead by Lynn Hudson
- Providing an atmosphere of praise and worship music that will usher the congregation into the throne room of God