In 1980, Dick Webster, co-founder and first manager of WOLC Christian radio, felt called to begin a church. He and his wife Ginger Webster announced it in their local newspaper and thus Living Stones began. On September 25, 2005, their son Rick Webster accepted pastoral responsibility. Pastor Rick went home to be with the Lord in April 2012. David Hudson and Martin Wolf now serve as our pastors.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, and miracles.
- In the sacrifice of His life for ours on the cross, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return into power and glory
- That it is necessary to be born again in order to go to heaven. We believe salvation cannot be earned by good deeds. It is freely given.
- In being baptized as a sign of our commitment to Christ
- In the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit are operational in the Church today.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
At our church you can expect
- Worship in Spirit and truth
- Strong support and prayer for evangelical local and foreign missions
- Encouragement and support for a variety of evangelical outreaches, both corporate and individually by members of the congregation
- Blessings, prayers and support for Israel.
- Commitment to development of the fruit of the Spirit in God's people.
- Serve the wounded in the body of Christ, helping them to be healed and restored.
Worship lead by Lynn Hudson
- Providing an atmosphere of praise and worship that will usher the congregation into the throne room of God
Missions we support
Bridges for Peace
Is a Jerusalem-based, Bible-believing Christian organization supporting Israel and building relationships between Christians and Jews worldwide through education and practical deeds expressing God's love and mercy. Founded in 1976, Bridges for Peace seeks to be a ministry of hope and reconciliation. Through programs both in Israel and worldwide, we are giving Christians the opportunity to actively express their biblical responsibility before God to be faithful to Israel and the Jewish community.
Rodney and Aida Stine
A ministry that cares for some of the poorest people in the Philippines. The Stines have been meeting the physical needs of hundreds of street children weekly out of the small 'Center for Street Children'. Their dream has been to build a multi-use building to feed, house, and teach these children who currently live on the streets. Kingdom Investors is partnering with them to make this new Children's Center a reality.
Ron and Carol Green - CRU
Helping to fulfill the Great Commission in the power of the Holy Spirit by winning people to faith in Jesus Christ, building them in their faith and sending them to win and build others; and helping the Body of Christ do evangelism and discipleship.
Chosen People Ministry
Chosen People Ministries exists to pray for, evangelize, disciple, and serve Jewish people everywhere and to help fellow believers do the same. The mission was founded in Brooklyn, New York in 1894 by Rabbi Leopold Cohn, a Hungarian Jewish immigrant with a zeal to share the knowledge of Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah with God’s chosen people.
Today, Chosen People Ministries serves in eighteen countries across the globe. Our outreach programs include evangelism and discipleship, Messianic Centers and congregations, equipping the local church for Jewish evangelism, digital evangelism through our Isaiah 53 Campaigns and I Found Shalom videos, and benevolence work. With your help, we will continue proclaiming the Good News through Jesus the Messiah to Jewish people around the world.
Tom & Bev Brumbley
At the ages of 19 and 20 and after having been married only 2 1/2 months, the late Dr. Ray Chamberlain, founder of their home church in Salisbury, Maryland, sent Thomas & Beverly Brumbley to Haiti. In November 1972, they established Evangelistic World Outreach, Inc. in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.